- Mt. Tonodake, Beginning at Okura Ridge (Round Trip) Shortest trail to the highest peak on the Tanzawa-Omote Ridge.
- Mt. Nabewari, Beginning at Okura (Round Trip) Get your udon noodle fix on this popular mountain.
- Tanzawa, Mt. Hinokiboramaru Round trip via the Tsutsuji Shindo Trail A popular Nishi Tanzawa peak with plenty of flowers along the way.
- Ozegahara From Numayama Pass to Hatomachi Pass A full traverse of a stunning high moor.
- Mt. Shibutsu, Starting at Hatomachi Pass (Loop) Alpine view of the high moor of Ozegahara in bloom.
- Mt. Tanigawa, Tenjin-one Ridge (Round Trip) Take the ropeway for the shortest route to Mt. Tanigawa.
- Mt. Fuji, Yoshida Trailhead Route The most popular route to Japan’s highest mountain peak.
- Mt. Fuji, Fujinomiya Trail Route The shortest route to the top of Japan’s highest mountain.
- The Mt. Nasu trek: Mt. Chausu, Mt. Asahi and Mt. Sanbonyari Access Nasu Sanzan (three peaks) via ropeway and gondola, then hike to the summit and back in one day.
- The Karasawa Cirque, round trip from Kamikochi One of Japan’s great glacial cirque, in the heart of the Hotaka peaks.
- Mt. Tsubakuro Begins at Nakabusa Onsen hot spring. Round trip via Kassen-one Ridge A popular Northern Japanese Alps peak in 2 days.
- Panorama Ginza Traverse From Mt. Tsubakuro to Mt. Chogatake via Mt. Otensho and Mt. Jonen A traverse with outstanding views of Mt. Yarigatake and the Hotaka peaks.
- The Hakuba Sanzan (Hakuba three peaks) hike from Sarukura Climb the Hakuba Daisekkei snow patch and descend into a mountainside hot spring.
- Mt. Karamatsu and Mt. Goryu Traverse of Happo-one Ridge to Tomi-one Ridge This course traverses a ridgeline route across two mountains of the Ushiro Tateyama Peaks.
- Mt. Kitadake Loop from Hirogawara This loop course of Japan’s 2nd highest mountain offers plenty of variety.
- Mt. Kisokomagatake Round Trip from Senjojiki Cirque This course uses ropeways to help you climb the tallest mountain in the Central Japanese Alps.
- Mt. Akadake Round Trip from Minotoguchi Via Jizo Ridge This course is a round trip to highest peak in the Yatsugatake Mountains including an overnight stay at a mountain hut on the ridgeline.
- Mt. Tengu Round trip from Shibunoyu This course offers twin peaks with virgin forests and rock ridges to enjoy.
- Mt. Asahi Beginning at Sugatami-daira (Round Trip) Use the ropeway to help you hike Hokkaido's highest peak.
- Mt. Rausu Round Trip from Iwaobetsu Onsen (hot spring) Hike the Highest Mountain in Shiretoko, a UNESCO World Natural Heritage Site.
- Jomon Sugi Round Trip from the Arakawa Trailhead Trek to One of Japan’s Largest Cedar Trees.
- Mt. Miyanoura Round Trip from the Yodogawa Trailhead Summit Yakushima’s Highest Peak in One Day